How to care for your pool fence or balustrade
10 Tips to Maintain your Everton Product
- Make sure you inspect and re-tighten your structures regularly and as required. Weather conditions can alter the structure causing it to move or rot. This can affect the integrity of the fence.
- Check that the glass is siliconed and secured to posts.
- Check posts are fixed correctly to ensure a safe structure. Ensure correct fixings are used and that they are tightened periodically so they are not compromised.
- Regularly check for rust or corrosion.
- Make sure the glass is not broken or cracked and replace panels if necessary.
- Check for correct functioning of your gate, ensuring that the self close mechanism operates effectively. Adjust the tension of the spring return on the hinges if necessary.
- Check the height from adjacent floor to ensure safety compliance.
- Clean Everton glass panels regularly with water and a mild detergent using a microfibre cloth.
- For best results, clean the glass in the shade to avoid streaking.
- Use the EnduroShield Glass Coating DIY Kit to add a protective barrier to your glass and cut down cleaning time.